It's been a little while since I've done some deep linking to some of the inner pages on the various sites I work on. Deep linking is great to help improve the total number of pages that will be in the Google index.
So here are some sites currently being worked on:
1. EcoFriendlyShoppingOnline.com - Currently focuses on Solar Panels, Wind Turbines, Power Inverters, Rechargeable Batteries and eco-friendly lightbulbs.
2. WeKnowPhoto.com - Currently focuses on Digital Cameras, Film Cameras, Flashes, Lenses, Tripods, Drives and Memory.
3. AllPhoneDeals.com - Currently focuses on Cell Phones, Office Phones, Voip Phones and Cellular Accessories.
4. InsideAndOutHomeDecor.com - Currently focuses on kitchen furniture, housewares, small appliances and outdoor decor.
5. StockMyOffice.com - Currently focuses on office electronics, office and school supplies, computers and office furniture.
6. 75Direct.com - Currently focuses on skateboarding, surfing, skiing and paintballing.
7. ParadiseBeautySupply.com - Currently focuses on makeup, skincare, haircair and fragrances.
8. DvdSmartReviews.com - focuses on well... dvds.
9. Consoles-Stores.co.uk - focuses on the ps3, xbox 360 and the nintendo wii.
10. OurColony.net - focuses on pc games, sony psp and nintendo ds.
Wow, that's quite a few new sites and categories. I didn't exactly link as deeply as I would like, just basically did one link away from the homepage. Link building typically takes some time in anycase, but hopefully these new links will pass on just a touch of pr.